Monday, March 9, 2015

It's Sprinter

Sprinter is now here. That's what I call the period of late winter and early spring. Signs of a warm-up are everywhere, but I know in the back of my head cold and snow can come back at anytime. Once the snow can all melt then there's a better chance of warmer temperatures. As for Jimmy Miller, sales of both books so far are pretty chilly. Hopefully, this will change. 

I still have the same writing projects in process. My sleep cycle needs to get adjusted to the missing hour. Really, I don't have too many new things to report. Most important to me is that you all have a wonderful sprinter, which for me will lead to decent maple syrup production. Of course, if you live in the Southern Hemisphere then you're not experiencing sprinter, but have a great season wherever you find yourself.

Be kind to yourself and neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment