Saturday, September 19, 2015
Remember, international readers hoping to get their hands on autographed copies of my books, the Ebay links are permanently located in the side panels. From time to time, I'll have to reset them on Ebay. I'll do everything I can to remember to update the links, if necessary. Of course, American readers may also use Ebay instead of directly ordering off this blog. Happy Reading!
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
This is an update. Anything you read will never be used against you in a court of law! Duh-duh-duh.
At present, Jimmy Miller the Super Powerful, Book 3 is moving at a snail's pace. However, it is moving. Of course, this is in addition to the other book projects I'm working on. I'm starting to set up my Goodreads author account. I never had done it. One snag was that when I published Crazy Adventures, I did so under David M. Lichty instead of David Lichty. The Goodreads system assumed we were two different authors. However, it's getting straightened out. The old covers to Books 1 and 2 are what you will find if you check me out over on Goodreads. I do want to get that updated, too.
This concludes this update.
Thursday, September 3, 2015
While the selfie craze roars on, here are some safety tips that might help should you become a part of this madness without experiencing life-threatening medical trauma.
- Keep loaded guns from pointing at your own head
- No matter how much you're excited, venomous snakes will not share your level of selfie enthusiasm
- Crocodiles and sharks are not really smiling. You probably should avoid a selfie with these guys, especially the ones prone to biting you in half
- You will want to avoid flammable liquids, such as gasoline
- Fireworks are often more powerful than you think
- Leave chainsaw juggling to the professionals
- Wood chippers--leave these guys out of it; it's hard to take a selfie if you've become human mulch
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
This one doesn't sit well with my son Brayden. In Michigan, kids don't go back to school until after Labor Day. It's the state law. However, soon Brayden might be like Alex in this picture.
I still have several illustrations to add. It's coming along.