While the selfie craze roars on, here are some safety tips that might help should you become a part of this madness without experiencing life-threatening medical trauma.
- Keep loaded guns from pointing at your own head
- No matter how much you're excited, venomous snakes will not share your level of selfie enthusiasm
- Crocodiles and sharks are not really smiling. You probably should avoid a selfie with these guys, especially the ones prone to biting you in half
- You will want to avoid flammable liquids, such as gasoline
- Fireworks are often more powerful than you think
- Leave chainsaw juggling to the professionals
- Wood chippers--leave these guys out of it; it's hard to take a selfie if you've become human mulch