I'm sorry, but I found that whole polar vortex thing exhilarating. I went out in it and I survived because I dressed for it. Although I am running out of places to put the snow that falls on my driveway, I think it's impressive. I long for spring, but in the meantime, I'll just admire the snow while it's here. Anyone who loses power or heat during the winter...okay, complain then.
So, since I can't stop all that whining and complaining by the news media, I might as well join in the game. Here's my list of complaints for today.
- The snow...I think it's never gonna stop and it'll be here forever.
- People with All-wheel drive or 4x4 who drive like everyone else has it
- People who don't know how to drive in the snow, but should know. People in the South aren't use to it, so they're forgiven (although, all of us in the North and snow states have laughed at their expense).
- I'm sick of the darkness in the morning and evening. It's my least favorite aspect about winter.
- Why isn't time travel possible, especially to the past?
- What is wrong with people?
- Why can't the Detroit Lions ever go to the Super Bowl?
- Why can't I move objects telekinetically?
- Why don't I have more complaints for today?