Friday, August 28, 2015

Some Illustrations



Let me introduce you to Alex. He's in big trouble. He also is the main character in my soon-to-be published children's novel. Before, I had mentioned that I planned to have this traditionally published. What had changed my mind? Sales for Crazy Adventures, that's what. So far, Crazy Adventures sales have gone well for an author who is unknown.

Like the illustrations in Crazy Adventures, these are nothing more than doodles. Yes, there are children who draw way better than this. Talented children are everywhere. My hope is that these illustrations help young readers get an idea of what's going on in each chapter.

Alex gets in a fight at recess.


Alex in trouble again, nursing a bloody nose.

A quick update on the Amazon Marketplace:

Okay, I'm just going to use Ebay  for sales beyond the United States because I'm most familiar with their system more than Amazon's system. So, it's in the works.


No comments:

Post a Comment