Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Here It Goes

Okay...I've got an option to buy autographed copies of my books via Paypal. I don't know how well it will work. Remember, I'm not Amazon, so all books will be shipped by snail mail. It will get to you eventually. For now, I'm only selling within the 48 continuous United States. Until I get comfortable with selling books this way, I'll expand beyond the U.S. 

When you process at Paypal, there should be a place where you can tell me where to ship your book. For now, I'm just signing my name. Please, if you ordered a book and want me to put anything more than my name, just leave a comment on the blog. I'm going to brave making the comments open for anyone, including anonymous posters. However, if trolls surface, I'll make it more restrictive.

Also, I carry a small inventory of books, so if I run out, I'll temporarily shut down the Paypal button until I'm replenished. Next mission--I'm going to have YouTube videos explaining each book with me being as entertaining as possible.

Be good to yourselves.

Remember, the Jimmy Miller the Super Powerful Books are young adults for 6th grade readers on up. Crazy Adventures is a collection of goofy short fantasy stories mainly for 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. Although, older readers have been known to buy Crazy Adventures. So, what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment