Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Little Business

Soon, I'll be constructing a secondary blog where I plan on pitching products, services and such. They will be items that I believe could be beneficial to you. I will do everything I can to make sure the offers I pitch are legitimate, but as always, buyer beware. Primarily, I want to look for products and services that will help aspiring writers. However, there could be other offers not related to writers.

I will set up a link to that blog once it's up and running. Never will I place you on a mailing list, but  whoever is doing the offers may invite you to be on one that they have.

Why am I doing this? Because even super powerful writers need funds to operate. I also have a favor to ask you. If someone can read my published titles and review it on Amazon, I would appreciate it.

A note on Jimmy the Super Powerful series: The series is not necessarily written for children, despite the protagonist being nine-years-old. However, because of it's potential appeal to kids, I have tailored it as a young adult series and have deliberately curbed some of the violence and cut out any foul language. As I had mentioned previously, it's on the fence of PG and PG-13.

I'm working on the next entry in the fan parade, so stay tuned. By for now and be good to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment